• The person responsible for the treatment
• Purposes of data processing
• Period of data conservation
• Legitimation for the treatment of data
• Data communication
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Business name: INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR
Commercial name: INDCAR
Tax identification Number: A-17227935
Postal address: POL. IND. TORRES PUJALS, 4 - 17401 ARBÚCIES (Girona)
Phone: +34 972 860 165
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR we treat professional contact data with the following purposes, based on the reason you have provided it:
• To manage data provided directly by the interested party, as a professional or representative of the company to inform about our products and services, respond to the request or inquiry and follow-up.
• To manage the data provided by the customer at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as informing about the services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest.
• To manage the professional data of the USER after the latter"s participation in the different events that we organize having the consent to inform him/her about other activities or events that we can organize and which may be of interest.
• To send Newsletters, in case you have subscribed to them, by processing the information provided in this respect.
• To carry out, where appropriate, the USER profile in order to offer our products and services
How long will we keep your data?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and payment of the services will be preserved for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship is terminated, as the case may be, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liability derived from the contract expires.
• The data related to comment posts about our products will be maintained during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish to eliminate it at any time.
• The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have opposed to the its treatment or have previously canceled it. • The data for sending Newsletters will be preserved indefinitely until, as the case may be, you express your willingness to delete it.
• The data for sending commercial communications and making the commercial profiles of our products or services will be preserved indefinitely until, as the case may be, you express your willingness to delete it.
Which is the legal ground for the treatment of your data?
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the corresponding service provision.
• The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the fulfillment of the legitimate business interest consisting in the ability to offer our customers other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose to this treatment of your data and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not in any way affect the execution of the contract, but the data treatments to that end carried out previously will not lose their legality because the consent has been revoked.
Who are the recipients of your data?
• The companies of INDCAR Group that INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR belongs to and which can be consulted on www.indcar.es, with the purpose of centralized management of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers. In the event that you have given us your consent, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you, depending on your customer profile.
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is carried out.
• To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided under the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Transfers of data to third countries?
• Mailchimp, is an application of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company, Atlanta, Georgia, a company duly certified under the US Privacy Shield Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission, of July 12, 2016, Privacy Shield.
The rights you have when you provide us with your data
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR we are dealing with personal data that concerns him/her, or not.
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows:
-By email attaching a copy of your ID to: email@example.com
-At the indicated email address, we will provide the corresponding forms to exercise these rights materially.
• If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
• In case you consider your rights violated as regards the protection of your personal data, especially if you are not satisfied by the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Control Authority in matters of data protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
• The personal data we treat in INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. - INDCAR come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
• We remind you that you should not provide data of third parties unless you have authorization from them and have previously informed them.
• Special categories of personal data are not treated (data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person, data related to health or data related to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).