Molina Bus adds a Next built on a MAN chassis to its bus fleet. The company based in Ciudad Real has relied on Indcar for its last acquisition, a NEXT L9 model for 37 passengers. The Next model is an elegant and versatile vehicle that offers an optimal combination between interior space and boot. The MAN chassis gives it power and a proven solvency.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Indcar continues to arouse interest in the Rimini Ibe
- The role of the minibus in intercity transport
- Autocares Cabranes acquires its first Next Indcar.
- INDCAR DELIVERES 7 NEW MINIBUSES FOR URBAN AND INTERURBAN USE IN PALERMO.
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- INDCAR PRESENTS A WING AT COACH & BUS IN BIRMINGHAM
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!