Molina Bus adds a Next built on a MAN chassis to its bus fleet. The company based in Ciudad Real has relied on Indcar for its last acquisition, a NEXT L9 model for 37 passengers. The Next model is an elegant and versatile vehicle that offers an optimal combination between interior space and boot. The MAN chassis gives it power and a proven solvency.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Morón de la Frontera renews its fleet with two Indcar Mobi City urban minibuses
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Gas: an ecological and economic fuel
- Rome presents the new urban minibuses Mobi City
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- INDCAR delivers 5 minibuses for TITSA
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Mallorca decarbonizes its public transport.