Technicians from several Swedish customers visited the facilities of Indcar in Romania last November to attend a technical after-sales course. During the course topics related to the installations of heating systems, electrical diagrams and maintenance, were addressed among others. The training of our international workshop network is a priority in order to offer a quality after-sales service throughout Europe.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- The Ontinyent City Hall renews its urban fleet with two Indcar Mobi City minibuses
- Five new Mobi City for Valle Scrivia, in Italy
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- Elegance Limousines buys a Mago2
- Andbus adds a Next to its fleet
- 5 units of the Wing minibus running on CNG are already circulating in France