Technicians from several Swedish customers visited the facilities of Indcar in Romania last November to attend a technical after-sales course. During the course topics related to the installations of heating systems, electrical diagrams and maintenance, were addressed among others. The training of our international workshop network is a priority in order to offer a quality after-sales service throughout Europe.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Sagalés tests the e-B6 in the urban services of Parets and Santa Perpètua de Mogoda
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- INDCAR wins the competition for 30 GTT electric minibuses in Turin
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Tpl Linea still chooses Indcar Mobi minibuses
- Sagales chooses Indcar Next L9
- Indcar Next L9 su mecánica Volvo para Roig Bus
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Dani Mar buys a Next