Indcar Italy has delivered a Next L8 to Chiriatti. This version is built in a Mercedes Benz Atego chassis. It has 29 seats and extra large boot and high quality materials. The coach-style design and the high comfort for the passengers are the most outstanding features of the Next model, which in the Italian market is having a very good reception.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Indcar minibuses, the focus of the meeting with the top management of Iveco Bus
- Indcar CNG school bus conquers Rome
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Tpl Linea still chooses Indcar Mobi minibuses
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- 5 units of the Wing minibus running on CNG are already circulating in France
- Indcar continues to arouse interest in the Rimini Ibe
- Nexobus publishes an interview with Gaël Queralt in its special number 200
- INDCAR presents the new 100% electric minibus at the UITP in Barcelona
- Silbernagl chooses once again Indcar minibuses
- Andbus adds a Next to its fleet