Updated: May 23
The website https://indcar.es/ is the responsibility of INDUSTRIAL CARROCERA ARBUCIENSE, S.A. (hereinafter INDCAR), based in Pol.Ind.Torres Pujals, 4 – 17401 – Arbúcies (Girona) having TIN: A17227935 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies where data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. These are the ones that belong to INDCAR
- Third-party cookies. These are the cookiees owned by a third party, other than INDCAR, who will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies. These cookies serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. These cookies serve to analyse information about browsing and offer advertising, be it generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is processed solely by INDCAR.
ANALYSIS COOKIES: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services that we offer you.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our web page and/or store information on the behaviour of the users obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer personalized services and / or advertising, to analyse the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as to analyse and measure the website use and activity.
Is my consent required to place a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of INDCAR, it will be understood as granted if you continue to use the website, notwithstanding that you may revoke it at any time and disable cookies.
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Exercise of rights