INDCAR renews its presence in the remote lands of Greenland with a new Mobi City. A vehicle adapted to the universal mobility needs of all peoples and cities, even in the most remote places on the planet. This first unit is part of a complete fleet renovation throughout the island. The delivered vehicle is a Mobi City 8.5, with a lowered suspension and ramp on the rear part. It is a very versatile vehicle for urban transport, ranging from 7 to 8.5 meters.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Indcar CNG school bus conquers Rome
- Gas: an ecological and economic fuel
- The autonomy of the gas minibus, key for the APAM operator in Mantova, Italy
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- INDCAR PRESENTS A WING AT COACH & BUS IN BIRMINGHAM
- A library in a minibus
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- 5 units of the Wing minibus running on CNG are already circulating in France