INDCAR renews its presence in the remote lands of Greenland with a new Mobi City. A vehicle adapted to the universal mobility needs of all peoples and cities, even in the most remote places on the planet. This first unit is part of a complete fleet renovation throughout the island. The delivered vehicle is a Mobi City 8.5, with a lowered suspension and ramp on the rear part. It is a very versatile vehicle for urban transport, ranging from 7 to 8.5 meters.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- A roadshow through Spain to test the Mobi City urban minibus
- Mago2 Cabrio, the official midibus of Eurovisión
- Five new Mobi City for Valle Scrivia, in Italy
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- Autocares El Torero buys a new Wing from Indcar