Indcar won the awarding of 7 units of urban vehicles for the fleet of Li-nea, in Italy. The model is a Mobi City Class I, built on an Iveco chassis, added up to the two units, class II that have been recently delivered. With a length of 7.99 meters and a Euro Vic motorization, the vehicles are state-of-the-art and are equipped with WiFi network and double automatic rear door, that allows a comfortable and wide access for wheelchairs. It has also a space for reduced mobility passengers and a manual ramp. The vehicle has 42 places, out of which 17+2 seats and other 23 standing places. It has also an internal audio surveillance system, AVM system for the geolocation of the vehicle and bus stop announcement. The delivery of the vehicle was performed through our provider from the Maresca & Fiorentino area.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Sagalés tests the e-B6 in the urban services of Parets and Santa Perpètua de Mogoda
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- INDCAR wins the competition for 30 GTT electric minibuses in Turin
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Tpl Linea still chooses Indcar Mobi minibuses
- Indcar Next L9 su mecánica Volvo para Roig Bus
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Dani Mar buys a Next
- Elegance Limousines buys a Mago2