Indcar won the awarding of 7 units of urban vehicles for the fleet of Li-nea, in Italy. The model is a Mobi City Class I, built on an Iveco chassis, added up to the two units, class II that have been recently delivered. With a length of 7.99 meters and a Euro Vic motorization, the vehicles are state-of-the-art and are equipped with WiFi network and double automatic rear door, that allows a comfortable and wide access for wheelchairs. It has also a space for reduced mobility passengers and a manual ramp. The vehicle has 42 places, out of which 17+2 seats and other 23 standing places. It has also an internal audio surveillance system, AVM system for the geolocation of the vehicle and bus stop announcement. The delivery of the vehicle was performed through our provider from the Maresca & Fiorentino area.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- A Mobi Low Entry will serve in Olesa de Montserrat (Barcelona)
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Indcar presents the Strada e-City Low Entry to the Minibus Euro Test
- 7 reasons to trust Indcar as a bodybuilder
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!