Indcar won the awarding of 7 units of urban vehicles for the fleet of Li-nea, in Italy. The model is a Mobi City Class I, built on an Iveco chassis, added up to the two units, class II that have been recently delivered. With a length of 7.99 meters and a Euro Vic motorization, the vehicles are state-of-the-art and are equipped with WiFi network and double automatic rear door, that allows a comfortable and wide access for wheelchairs. It has also a space for reduced mobility passengers and a manual ramp. The vehicle has 42 places, out of which 17+2 seats and other 23 standing places. It has also an internal audio surveillance system, AVM system for the geolocation of the vehicle and bus stop announcement. The delivery of the vehicle was performed through our provider from the Maresca & Fiorentino area.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Indcar continues to arouse interest in the Rimini Ibe
- The role of the minibus in intercity transport
- Autocares Cabranes acquires its first Next Indcar.
- INDCAR DELIVERES 7 NEW MINIBUSES FOR URBAN AND INTERURBAN USE IN PALERMO.
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- INDCAR PRESENTS A WING AT COACH & BUS IN BIRMINGHAM
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!