Indcar won the awarding of 7 units of urban vehicles for the fleet of Li-nea, in Italy. The model is a Mobi City Class I, built on an Iveco chassis, added up to the two units, class II that have been recently delivered. With a length of 7.99 meters and a Euro Vic motorization, the vehicles are state-of-the-art and are equipped with WiFi network and double automatic rear door, that allows a comfortable and wide access for wheelchairs. It has also a space for reduced mobility passengers and a manual ramp. The vehicle has 42 places, out of which 17+2 seats and other 23 standing places. It has also an internal audio surveillance system, AVM system for the geolocation of the vehicle and bus stop announcement. The delivery of the vehicle was performed through our provider from the Maresca & Fiorentino area.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Indcar CNG school bus conquers Rome
- Gas: an ecological and economic fuel
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- INDCAR PRESENTS A WING AT COACH & BUS IN BIRMINGHAM
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- The autonomy of the gas minibus, key for the APAM operator in Mantova, Italy
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- A library in a minibus
- 5 units of the Wing minibus running on CNG are already circulating in France