Within its commitment for quality and high manufacturing standards, Indcar renewed the last 2 and 3 of May the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. This one certifies the fact that Indcar fulfills the requirements of design and manufacture activities related to bodyworks and transformation of vehicles for the transport of people. The certification has been renewed for the companies of Indcar Group: Industrial Carrocera Arbuciense, Indcar Bus Industries and Indcar Almotrans.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Gas: an ecological and economic fuel
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Mallorca decarbonizes its public transport.
- Five new Mobi City for Valle Scrivia, in Italy
- Rome presents the new urban minibuses Mobi City
- A Mobi Low Entry will serve in Olesa de Montserrat (Barcelona)