Within its commitment for quality and high manufacturing standards, Indcar renewed the last 2 and 3 of May the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. This one certifies the fact that Indcar fulfills the requirements of design and manufacture activities related to bodyworks and transformation of vehicles for the transport of people. The certification has been renewed for the companies of Indcar Group: Industrial Carrocera Arbuciense, Indcar Bus Industries and Indcar Almotrans.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Nexobus publishes an interview with Gaël Queralt in its special number 200
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Autocares Cabranes acquires its first Next Indcar.
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- Five new Mobi City for Valle Scrivia, in Italy
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- The Wing built on Daily MY2019 chassis was very well received during the Roadshow organized by Iveco.
- A Wing in the Iveco Conference organised by Talleres Garrido
- Andbus adds a Next to its fleet
- The Strada e-City will be exposed at the International Classic Bus Rally held in Barcelona
- Cialone & Indcar celebrate the delivery of their 1000th Mobi vehicle