Within its commitment for quality and high manufacturing standards, Indcar renewed the last 2 and 3 of May the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. This one certifies the fact that Indcar fulfills the requirements of design and manufacture activities related to bodyworks and transformation of vehicles for the transport of people. The certification has been renewed for the companies of Indcar Group: Industrial Carrocera Arbuciense, Indcar Bus Industries and Indcar Almotrans.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Morón de la Frontera renews its fleet with two Indcar Mobi City urban minibuses
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Gas: an ecological and economic fuel
- Rome presents the new urban minibuses Mobi City
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- INDCAR delivers 5 minibuses for TITSA
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Mallorca decarbonizes its public transport.