The Provincial Association of Carriers and Transport Agencies of Malaga celebrates its XVI Conference the following 27 and 28 of February. Indcar will be present in the exhibition area with a Wing L8.5 of 29 seats and another Wing L8 with a big trunk. These two models were exhibited in 2018 and were received quite positively by the customers. During the session, besides conferences, new products and novelties of the sector can be known first-hand.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- BIOMETHANE: THE RENEWABLE FUEL
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- A Mobi Low Entry will serve in Olesa de Montserrat (Barcelona)
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Indcar presents the Strada e-City Low Entry to the Minibus Euro Test
- 7 reasons to trust Indcar as a bodybuilder
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!