The Provincial Association of Carriers and Transport Agencies of Malaga celebrates its XVI Conference the following 27 and 28 of February. Indcar will be present in the exhibition area with a Wing L8.5 of 29 seats and another Wing L8 with a big trunk. These two models were exhibited in 2018 and were received quite positively by the customers. During the session, besides conferences, new products and novelties of the sector can be known first-hand.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- Indcar continues to arouse interest in the Rimini Ibe
- The role of the minibus in intercity transport
- Autocares Cabranes acquires its first Next Indcar.
- INDCAR DELIVERES 7 NEW MINIBUSES FOR URBAN AND INTERURBAN USE IN PALERMO.
- Indcar delivers the third Wing tourist bus to Autocars Bonnaffoux-Brémond
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- INDCAR PRESENTS A WING AT COACH & BUS IN BIRMINGHAM
- INDCAR WINS THE LARGEST TENDER OF URBAN MINIBUSES IN EUROPE
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!