Indcar has delivered through its dealer IVECO ORECCHIA the first batch of Mobi City to be operated by ATP ESERC for this Italian region, urban minibuses built on an Iveco Daily chassis. The five vehicles, to be used on the Montoggio line, measure 8 meters and have a Euro 6 engine. They are equipped with the best equipment on board in terms of technologies, safety standards and travel comfort, including the free Wi-Fi network that will allow passengers to use their devices while traveling. They have two entrances, the rear one, which is wider and provided with a ramp, allows disabled passengers to get in more easily. In fact, the buses are equipped with a manual platform for the transport of disabled passengers. There are also 4 seats for passengers with reduced mobility. Overall, the seats are 22 + 2, depending on the use or not of the disability area, plus 13 additional places for standing passengers. The heating and air conditioning system is independent for passengers and drivers. The buses are equipped with internal video surveillance that allows geolocation.
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- MOBI CITY L7: THE SOLUTION FOR SMALL CITIES
- Tips for choosing sustainable urban transport
- The city minibus, a transport solution increasingly used in the cities
- Delivery of Mobi in Greenland
- Indcar will present a Wing built on the new Iveco Daily 70c21 chassis during the Road Show in Spain
- INDCAR and IVECO BUS conclude an agreement for the manufacture of the new Daily urban minibus range
- Mobi 1000: Indcar reaches one thousand units of its Mobi range
- A roadshow through Spain to test the Mobi City urban minibus
- Mago2 Cabrio, the official midibus of Eurovisión
- Five new Mobi City for Valle Scrivia, in Italy
- STRADA E-CITY: UP TO 16 HOURS OF AUTONOMY. CERTIFIED!
- Autocares El Torero buys a new Wing from Indcar